In Random

"Guardian Protector"

Hbs ikut personality test, sebenarnya malas jawab pertanyaan2nya, banyak bgt, serasa ikut tes psikologi... saking banyaknya, banyak pertanyaan dijawab dah g pake mikir panjang lagi *I keep asking myself, when it’ll over?!?!*

But, here's the result anw:
I'm a ISFJ (Introvert Sensing Feeling Judging) type of person

http://typelogic.com/isfj.html
Penjelasan yg amat panjang, but reading it… makes me think, do I really answer the questions right??? Because most of the sentences there are right. Some are good, some are not good (prefer the words “not good” rather than “bad”).

Jadi agak2 takut, am I really that person??? It feels I’m not, or it just I’m not really realize that I am.
-fiuh-

Dan deskripsi tipe ISFJ menurut Dr. Keirsey, ISFJ ini masuk kategori Guardian.
I am A Guardian Protector (hhee.... keren yak namanya).
http://keirsey.com/handler.aspx?s=keirsey&f=fourtemps&tab=2&c=protector

Anw, both links above explain almost the same things.
Some explanations are quite waking me up ^_^

”… most ISFJs find more than enough with which to occupy themselves within the framework of a normal life.”
Few months lately, I’m groaning to myself, how dying I am to have a “normal life”…

“ ISFJs are often unappreciated, at work, home, and play. Ironically, because they prove over and over that they can be relied on for their loyalty and unstinting, high-quality work, those around them often take them for granted--even take advantage of them.”
Please don’t make me feel like that or you’ll be on my black-list :p
Alhamdulillah belum pernah merasa seperti itu… jangan sampai…

“…and as a result may suffer from psychosomatic illnesses.”
Hooo????????? Mmm… eh… hm…. Errr… Huaahhhhhhhh!! Bisa gila nih maksudnya????????


“… they are also good with people in small-group or one-on-one situations because of their patient and genuinely sympathetic approach to dealing with others.”
Well, I think working with a smaller group of people is more effective, coz you can hear all their ideas, and they can hear you as well. Too many people talking are just like a rush hour. But talking about patient, I d-don’t really think so :p

“Protectors are quite happy working alone; in fact, in positions of authority they may try to do everything themselves rather than direct others to get the job done.” Sometimes I do think, if I still can do it by myself, why do I need others?!?!?! (sok bisa ngerjain smuanya sendiri mode: ON). G tau kenapa kadang minta tolong itu susah, bukan merasa lg minta tolong, tapi berasa nyusahin orang... Fine, I like doing almost everything by myself, I AM!!!

“Traditional careers for an ISFJ include: teaching, social work, most religious work, nursing, medicine (general practice only), clerical and secretarial work of any kind, and some kinds of administrative careers.”
Eh saya salah jurusan yak?!?!?!??!?
$%*)_*^()&#^@)_#)(%&

“ISFJs have a few close friends”
Just a few?!?!? Well considering the way I socialized, I am having just a few…

“…, their primary interest is in the safety and security of those they care about - their family, their circle of friends, their students, their patients, their boss, their fellow-workers, or their employees.”
Hmm… not really I guess… masih taraf normal lah… and only to a person who (that i considered) closed.

“They are not outgoing and talkative, and their shyness is often misjudged as stiffness, even coldness, when in truth Protectors are warm-hearted and sympathetic, giving happily of themselves to those in need.”
Huah… I ever write sumthing about this. And yup yup, actually I’m really a warm person hehehehe

“They also know better than any other type the value of a dollar, and they abhor the squandering or misuse of money.”
Huahuahuahuahuahua, bull’s eye!!! Well I have 2 sists, klo mereka belanja2 buat sesuatu yg (menurutku) g penting bgt, tp mungkin buat mereka itu "penting", I dun know lah, yg jelas when that happened, sayalah yg pusing... bisa sampai negur, uangnya buat apaan sih!!!! (dah ga pake tanda tanya lg xixixixixi).
But me, myself, usually doing that anyway… I’m notorious for my inconsistencies in life ckckckck

Well, masih banyak lagi sih yg dibahas, it just they're to good to publish :D


Barusan juga nemu quiz di fb, iseng2 sih hehehe
judulnya "warna apakah jiwamu" (g pake tanda tanya)

Hihi setahuku jiwa g ada warnanya, yg sering disebut punya warna itu aura kan?!? (yg bilang benar angkat tangan!!!)


Jadi hasilnya adalah: INDIGO
Dah tau kan artinya indigo itu apa?!?!?!
Jadi ingat lagunya Watershed yg judulnya Indigo Girl... (huah dah lama g dengar ni lagu *nyari2 di youtube, miss the song, putar berulang2, mumpung masih pagi, mmm... buka 4shared mumpung internet gratisan, hihihi*)

ini nih hasil penjelasannya fb ttg indigo itu:

"Indigo adalah percampuran warna ungu dan biru (dominan ke ungu). Kamu orang yang menyukai keanehan. Kamu senang menyendiri tapi juga senang bersosialisasi yang membutuhkan wawasanmu. Kamu tergolong orang yang senang mengamati, senang berpetualang, dan pemberani. Dan kamu orang yang senang dengan pikiran pikiranmu yang orang lain tidak mengerti."

Masa sa suka yg aneh2 (binun mode: ON) but yes I am, for the last sentence ^_^
Sumtimes, even ourselves, we, feels like we dun know what kind person we actually are.

Well, I do. Ikut2 quiz or personality test kyk yg di atas, cuma mo liat... am I really that person ^_^

Kata Pak Ustadz, ambil baik2nya, yg jelek2 dibuang saja.

Jadi klo baca tulisan di atas ada yg jelek... buang aja :D

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment